Knowledge should be uncompromisingly sought after and freely given away.

Category Electronics

New WiFly Shield Library (fork)

Update: This board design and firmware were just far too buggy. I was very excited to see the Arduino team had answered everyone’s request with a WiFi shield and it rocks.   Just wanted to let folks know that… Continue Reading →

Retro Wifi Radio

I’ve been working on this project for some time, I had originally read about the concept of hacking the Asus WL-520GU to use as a base for a wifi radio over at In fact, I was so taken by… Continue Reading →

Oh yeah, I’m licensed!

So as I talked about in my previous post, I headed up to Dayton Ohio last weekend to witness Hamvention 2011 first hand. Well, what I failed to enlighten the world on is I had been studying to get my… Continue Reading →

A new way to control water!

Update: I’ve updated the design of the board and the transistors used to ensure better compatability with the Orbit valves. I was getting reports from folks that some valves would open but not close with the shield. The updated design… Continue Reading →

Heading to Dayton Hamvention 2011

Hello fellow geeks, as many of you may already know, Hamvention 2011 is this weekend and I’m heading up to Dayton to check it out. This will be my first time and while I don’t have my license just yet… Continue Reading →

Photography and Electronics, a happy marriage.

So with the new baby coming, my wife and I decided we needed to get a new camera. I think it’s almost a fad with parents-to-be and while I initially refused the idea of spending money on a new camera… Continue Reading →

« Older posts Newer posts »

© 2024 Lifelong Learning — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑